Diagnosis and treatment carried out only by trained specialist who has been licensed by the Institute for Neuro-Physiological Psychology Chester in the UK.
- Pre- Referral - please take the free online questionnaire and leave your contact information and someone will be in touch with you shortly.
- Initial consultation - is approximately a1 hour detailed interview reviewing the birth history, early childhood development, and current aspects of your child academic performance.
- Comprehensive Evaluation - takes about 2 to 2 ½ hours.
- Report Reading – This includes reviewing the evaluation results and if your child is found eligible, the INPP program will be initiate. The length of the program is on average 12-15 months with 6-8 week follow up visits over the course of the program.
- Follow up re-assessment – This takes place at every 6-8 weeks lasting about 1 hour. During these follow up visits your child’s progress is measured and modification to the program will take place.