The one day course has been devised primarily for teachers who intend to use the INPP School Intervention Program. The course comprises:
The INPP Developmental Movement Program for use in Schools has been designed specifically to be used in schools with groups of children over the course of one academic year. Exercises from the INPP program for schools should not be used out of context with individual children. Professionals wishing to use INPP exercises with individual children should attend the INPP one year course for practitioners which can be taken in the USA and UK, or refer children by clicking HERE
- Signs and symptoms of movement disorders in the classroom
- The role of movement in sensory perception and coordination
- Links between specific learning difficulties and sensory-motor dysfunction
- What is Neuro-Developmental Delay?
- Primitive reflexes as signposts of maturity in the functioning of the central nervous system and measures of improvement following an intervention program
- Instruction in the use of The INPP Screening Test
- Instruction and group participation in how to implement the INPP School Intervention Program
- Requirements for implementation of the INPP Program in Schools:
- Dedicated staffing by a teacher who has attended the INPP Day course, to cover:
- 15 minutes’ assessment per child at the beginning and the end of the program
- Supervision by class teacher of exercises for 10 minutes per day, 5 days a week for a minimum of 1 academic year.
- The program has been designed to be used either with an entire class of children or selected groups of children as required.
Individual rate: $285 per person. Course manual to be purchased separately; all registrants will be expected to own a manual. Minimum attendance requirement is 20 registrants.
Group discount: 5% if three or more people submit registration together.
Early registration discount: 5% if registration and payment are submitted at least 60 days before the date of training. Applies only to the individual rate.
Institutional Group rate: $2200 for up to 20 registrants. If the group is larger than 20 people, the additional fee is calculated as the lesser amount between the individual rate applied per person or the group rate applied for every additional 20 (or less) registrants. The group rate applies only to employees of the hiring institution; proof of employment may be necessary. The presenter will collect the individual rate from anyone else from the community who attends. If travel is involved, all of the presenter’s travel expenses, including but not limited to airfare, hotel, car rental, gas and tolls will be paid by the hiring institution. Suitable lecture space and audio/visual equipment is to be provided by the hiring institution. Course manual to be purchased separately; all registrants will be expected to own a manual.
Registration and payment are due 30 days before the date of training to confirm attendance.
Cancellation Policy: All requests for refunds must be submitted in writing to the registration contact for the training course.
- Deadline for 100% refund: 30 days before the date of training.
- Deadline for 50% refund: 15 days before the date of training.